Ministry Leader | Lucinda Ward
Who We Are
We exist to help children and youth know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ.
“Let the children come unto me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14
” Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah1:5
What Do We Do
• Fill their minds with the word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
• Establish habits of godly living as a daily lifestyle
• Create a Christian community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and each other
• Help build proper relationship to the authorities in their lives
• To make the church experience safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.
Think This Is Where Your Called To Serve
Those considering joining the IGNITE Youth Ministry Team or the Children’s Ministry, should first be prayerful in God’s leading. Previous experience, gifting or a true heart’s desire to work with children and youth, God’s precious ones should be paramount. After you have completed New Member’s Class & your exit interview with Pastor Benson, you are welcome to join us at rehearsal to meet the ministry leader, team, to confirm if this ministry is the best fit. Due to the concern and utmost care for our children, youth and children’s ministry workers may be subject to background checks to ensure the safety of the children both spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. Upon joining, the ministry leader will provide your ministry guidelines for specific expectations pertinent to ministry success.